The requirements for any specific task can vary slightly, depending on the environment and sensitivity required for the end goal.
- Degree of control; Single Operator – pilot controls the craft and camera/sensory device; or addition of Cinematographer to remotely pilot the camera/sensors.
- Remote Gimbal Control, allowing Photographer/Cinematographer access to the camera gimbal, providing the ability to move the camera as a separate craft with visual real-time downlink.
- Customised Manufacture of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle to job specifications. Ability to carry variable weights, cameras, and surveying equipment.
- Fluid Motion achieved through the use of a 3-axis Stabilised Gyro Assisted Camera Gimbal.
- Communication devices increase safe operation.